October 14, 2014

Rainy Day...

Rainy Day...



J Crew cotton shirt / H M white top, $11 / Quiz black pants, $16 / Michael kors jewelry / ADOPTED white iphone case / Black glasses / New Balance MRL996DG, $145 / Porcelain cup

Well, it's finally raining here in Cali... which means... zero productivity.. I just want to be home, sip my tea, be causally chic and slow down for just a hot minute...

Sometimes when I get up super early to get ready, I just savor the stillness of the world and sip my coffee...just a sign that I've truly gotten old when getting up early is a luxury... big eye roll, huge... 
On days like this I dream of sitting on my couch, wearing all things cozy & chic... J Crew sweatshirt, oh come to mama... it's such a great way of being cozy and fabulous all at the same time.. and why on earth would you wear runners for any other reason than have a cozy day inside?? I'm kidding... sorta.

I will sit, do nothing... ignore the 3 huge Ikea bags of laundry that needed to be folded and put away.. I will drink my tea and do some online shopping cuz that's just a good day.. Some days you just need to give yourself a rainy day... open up the window and listen to the rain coming down, drink your favorite hot beverage, do an incredible eye makeup job the no one will see and relax... for no other reason than it's raining...


No comments:

Post a Comment