October 2, 2014

Live Adventurously....




Last week Seth and I celebrated our 5 year Anniversary!!! Gosh... Cannot believe it's been 5 years, I feel so blessed to be his wife.. like SO blessed...
I can't begin to tell you the dream come true he is in my life... 
I thought I would share with you some of our wedding photos.. I never get tired of them! And also, some fun little details of our wedding day! September 25 2009...

  • I wore red stilettos... at the time it was groundbreaking... like no one was doing that.. now everyone seems to think it's a great idea to wear a colored shoe.. I feel that I started that  trend and I'm flattered really that everyone wants to copy me... 
  • I have two wedding dresses...The first one was a lesson in why you don't buy your wedding dress online... for reals, don't do it.. The second is the one I wore and it's dreamy... If I could .. I would wear it around the house... cuz that's just how I roll..
  • Seth had the greatest idea of having a rehearsal luncheon instead of dinner, so the night was free for an early rehearsal and our very chill bachelor & bachelorette parties.
  • I walked down the aisle to Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve... the doors opened when the drums kicked in... It was epic..
  • We didn't have a wedding cake.. neither of us like wedding cake and it was too expensive! Instead we served amazing cheesecake for dessert! 
  • My good friend closed her coffee shop for the day so me and my girls could all get ready there... it was so amazing... 
  • We didn't have a DJ, I made every single playlist and had it on my iPod.. again it was epic..


Till this day I look back and thank God for such a wonderful day.. but honestly.. the thing I am most thankful to God for, is my husband... He loves me, listens to my random rambling... I think he is so funny and I laugh at all of his jokes...He supports me in my dreams and I support his... We promised to live adventurously with each other... and everyday whether it's snorkeling in Hawaii or running to Walmart for more toilet paper... has been the very best adventure and I would do all over again in a heartbeat... 




No comments:

Post a Comment