September 2, 2014

Fall Fashion Wishlist..

Fall Fashion Wishlist..



Ace Delivery top / H M cashmere top, $100 / Forever 21 top / James Lakeland black trenchcoat, $83 / BLANKNYC black vegan leather jacket / H M wool blend coat, $100 / Charles by Charles David high heel shoes / Steve Madden leopard pumps / Urban Decay beauty product

Well, I don't know about you but now that it's September I need more fall fashion.. who am I kidding, I was craving sweaters in August..But at least I don't feel so much like weirdo now that it's kind fall ish... I mean, if Starbucks can sell their Pumpkin Spice Latte then, I can seriously get my sweater wearing on.. who cares that it's 80 degrees, sweating is chic...

Leopard & Camel put them together or wear them on their own, it's a winner... They're just gorgeous and I need it in my life... I'm not kidding when I say, I seriously need that sweater... Beyond the fact that it's cashmere, can't you just picture it with leggings, stiletto booties & a gray scarf... naturally with a coffee in my hand... I can picture it.. It's where all my fashion dreams come true....

Plaid- Can I just say I'm thrilled when a trend doesn't change from year to year? Like leggings... those bad boys are here to stay and all the girls who would like to wear their pj's during the day say Hallelujah! But, I digress.. layering and print mixing.. these two tops are incredible... pair it with stripes, or under that leather jacket... glory... either way they are gonna be an extremely versatile piece in your closet.. swearsies...

Last, but certainly not least.. Urban Decay just came out with a gorgeous new matte eye shadow palette inspired off of their Naked2 line... Umm.. Santa, if you are reading this, I really really want it, like really really... So this is how I'm celebrating Tuesday, basically second Monday.. drooling, planning, hoping & wishing for more of these in my life... What are you loving this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment