May 7, 2014

Beauty On A Budget...


Sephora is so sneaky, kind like Target in that way.. they suck you in with their awesome selection and the amazing return policy.. here I was just loading up my pretend shopping cart with no intention of buying.. I do this sometimes, it helps when I feel like shopping but cant spend the dollaaas.... So anyways here I was minding my own business and they kindly decide to email me and say "hey looks like you forgot a few things in your shopping cart!"... No kidding, that was on purpose.. you are expensive, lovely and I need to just say no, must be strong... However even though my shopping spending spree has been on a diet lately, a girl must still have her mascara... I thought I would share some of my beauty favorites.. which, all of them come from Walmart... hahah.. whatever I'm over it and I'm saving money... totally grownup of you Hope... 

Mascara- Maybelline's The Falsies Volume Express (waterproof) gosh.. love this stuff.. totally provides tons of volume and length and will not come off with tears...  a little tip, if you have regular raccoon eyes like I do.. switch to a waterproof mascara! It stays on much better and then if the spontaneous pool party should happen you are prepared... #winning

Eyeshadow-Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Trio... I have to admit, I'm a little picky when it comes to eye shadow.. Ever since using brands like Urban Decay & Arbonne, I want my all shadows to stay on and be really pigmented... I heard about this eye shadow trio and for like $3! I'm sold!! So creamy and pigmented! I use this one every single day... I even mix it with my Naked 2 ... You cannot tell which one is $50 bucks & which one is $3... they have many other colors too which I'm thrilled to try! This color is called "Walking On Eggshells", perfect for everyday...

Eyelid Primer- Maybelline's Color Tattoo "Barely Branded"... this guy is the bomb dot com.. I've mentioned before that I have oily eyelids, which is ridiculous since the rest of my face is dry (eye roll).. I use this on top of Urban Decay's Primer Potion,  these two combined really helps my shadow to stay put.. or if I'm busy I skip shadow and just use this! Totally hooked!!

Concealer- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer... LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I've used plenty of concealers in my day... geez, that makes me sound so old... and truly this one is my favorite.. I discovered this by other bloggers & YouTube vloggers.. so I gave it a try, wowza! It's incredible.. doesn't crease.. hallelujah! Covers the dreaded sleepy/baggy eyes perfectly! Since it's a concealer, it's a little more sheer than a foundation but I feel it does that job perfectly and if it's not enough for you, it's buildable.. Try it you won't be sorry!

I'm not sure what it is about drugstore beauty that gets me giddy but I'm lovin what I found.. and I hope you enjoy them too! Do you have any drugstore beauty finds that you would like to share? I'm all ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment