February 3, 2014

Insta What? My selfie obsession...


 I realized that I do a lot of selfies.... well that's awkward.. Somehow I've only had time for Instagram lately... a thousand apologies... life as usual is taking president.. oh well.. 
Here's a little run down on my IG pics lately doing it's very best to make my life extremely interesting when  usually it's a mixture of laundry, work & starting the dishwasher... 

Left to right...
- When the photographer says "now pose, do anything, even be awkward" Awkward you say? nailed it...
- "We're driving Cadilacs in our dreams"... singing in the car to Royals by Lorde.
- A recipe book all about Mac N Cheese... #heaven
-That time when the coffee pot broke..
- Being together... bliss..
- It was a hard day and chocolate was needed pronto...
- Cue hipster glasses selfie..again with the selfies, I've got a problem.
- Gift from bestie, even the cocktail napkins speak your language...
- Best clam chowder in all the San Francisco Bay Area, The Boat House in Bodega Bay... to die for!
- My husband, too cool for school...
- Why don't we just call this one, good hair day... #selfie insert, an "oh brother" & eye roll here...
- Makeup bag magic.. Loving Tarte right now!

In the meantime, I'll be Instagram sharing my world with you all and if you'd like to follow along click here! Thanks for reading and happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment