October 31, 2013

Champagne Thursday & Leather Leggings...






Sweater- TJ Max
Tank- Target
Leggings- HM (similar)
Heels- HM
Necklace & Bracelet- Aldo (similar necklace & bracelets)
Earrings- Gift
Bag- TJ Max

My completely logical reasons for the bubbly... 


-Ran three times now... I was the girl wheezing on the side of the road..
-Cleaned out the fridge... Don't judge...
-It's almost November which means it's almost Christmas... my logic is sound.. 
Totally gave myself fake bangs... see here.. not too shabby..
-Figured out that Starbucks is my workout motivator... if I could run with a Starbucks cup in my hand I would.... it's how I roll...
Christmas commercials have begun... only 7 more weeks...not that I'm counting...
Totally rocked the leather leggings...and...my legs make duck noises when I walk...
-Actually used my running playlist while running.... It's a Christmas Miracle! 
Two words, customer service... #dayjob 
-It's officially sweater weather... Thank you October for giving me my wardrobe back... 
All four of my houseplants are still alive a month later! #crossingmyfingers
-I get an extra hour of sleep this weekend... It's like a state wide corporate nap... Thanks California... thanks... 
I baked a Swedish Apple Pie... it was amazing... take that Martha Stewart!
-It's Thursday.... nuff said.


No comments:

Post a Comment